Caring for your Delf garments
John Munden from Delf Coldwear, UK has taken the time to draw up some useful tips for caring for your Delf garments.
Please take time to read through them, as this will increase the lifespan of your garments.
- When not in use, store the garment in a well-ventilated area away from extremes of temperature;
- Never place heavy items on top of it;
- If possible, avoid excessive folding and preferably store it hanging vertically;
- If the product is wet, allow it to dry fully before placing it into storage;
- Washing is to be recommended – dry-cleaning with solvents is not;
- Insulation may decrease with washing
- Fully machine washable at 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Can be tumble dried – 50° Celsius maximum
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Should you be taking care of your Delf garments and experience any problems, please contact Barpro Storage SA on 021 552 9190 for further assistance.