Do you have a hole in your cold store floor and not sure what to do?
Febset 45 is a specially formulated cement based product which provides a repair material for concrete slabs. Once applied the product reaches an adequate strength for trafficking, or other use, within an hour. Barpro has used Febset 45 for some years to fix damaged cold and freezer room floors.
Advantages of Febset 45:
- High strength at a very early age (45 minutes)
- Minimum delay to traffic and production.
- Ready for use. Only requires water (in exact amounts)
- High bond strength. No secondary bonding agents required.
- Highly durable. Excellent resistance to de-icing salts.
- High freeze / thaw resistance.
- No curing required.
- Floors can be fixed at operational temperatures of -22° C
For use in concrete repair situation where the minimum delay and work disruption is of the utmost importance.
- Cold store floor and high traffic areas.
- Industrial floor areas, loading bays and warehouses.
- Around fixing bolts.
- Raising and leveling manhole covers, gratings, hydrants etc.
For more information or to place your order contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.