Damaged concrete slabs can impact warehouse productivity, but repairs are tricky in busy spaces and cold environments. With cement-based Febset 45, these constraints can be overcome.
Specially formulated to repair concrete slabs in cold or ambient stores, Febset 45 can be traffic-ready in less than an hour (depending on the application) and will not shrink, crack, or delaminate in temperatures ranging from -20°C (or lower) to over 30°C.
- Traffic-ready in under 1 hour (exact time depends on application)
- Ready to use – simply mix with water as per the instructions
- High bond strength – no secondary bonding agents required
- Extremely durable
- High freeze/thaw resistance
- No curing required
- Can be applied in sub-zero temperatures